Wednesday, November 3, 2010

creeping

I can feel it....it's coming.  That terrible "c" word. 

The sneezing, watery eyes, itchy nose.  

Ugghhh

I'm willing it away.  It HAS to go away!  I have way to much going on this week to let it take me over.

We have been working, working, working on a plan for the house.  We go back and forth on are we going to add on, aren't we, how big would we want it, do we want a basement, etc.  It is really killing me that we are free to be in the house now and we have no clue what we are doing, so therefore work is halted.....rephrase, hasn't even begun.

Hmmm what else?

Ok Halloween has come and past and I still have not put on pictures...ughhh.  Can you tell I have no ambition lately?  I feel like all I do is sit and "think" about everything I have to do and not just get up and do it.  I need to start my good little to do list and get to it!  

On an exciting note one of my really really good friends put in a huge order for necklaces for Christmas gifts.  I'm so excited to get started on them and can't wait to post the new ones I came up with!  Thanks Jess! 

Oohh and another exciting note....I get to do my first "photo shoot" this weekend for one of my other friends and her family.  I CANNOT WAIT!!!  With just a smidgen of nervousness mixed in.  By the way do you know that I typed smidge and spell check came up and they don't consider that a word, but smidgen is?  Weird.  Sorry.  Off topic.

What was I saying....oh yes.....jewelry and photography....does it get any better??? 

No comments: