Tuesday, September 7, 2010

lots of thoughts

Tomorrow is my open house at my new salon!  I'm really excited and hope to have a good turnout.  I'm headed to the salon bright and early to blow up over 50 balloons (hopefully they all get used).  Everyone that comes gets to pick a balloon for a % off their purchase.  Should be fun...unless I get tired of hearing balloons popping! :)

We haven't really been up to much else around here lately.  I have been checking the realtor websites about 5 times a day and haven't found really any house that interests us.  I'm starting to worry just a little bit about Khloe's birthday.  I have some really big plans for the party this year and am a little worried where all the decorations are going to go....as well as where all the people are going to sit!  I have a few more months, hopefully some great house will come up that we just can't resist.

I did manage to pick Khloe out a cute little outfit for her fall pictures this year.  I can't wait to get it on her and start snapping!  I miss my camera!  I feel like I haven't picked it up in months.  Now we just have to wait for the leaves to change. 


I've been a really really lazy blogger lately, only because I have some exciting plans coming up that I have been doing a lot of work on at night.  This has been about a 6 months in the making and I'm excited that the reveal is getting close!  By the first of November everyone will get a peek at what I've been working on!  I can't wait!  Trust me....if everything goes well it will make up for my lack of blogging!  At least I think so! :)

No comments: