Sunday, September 19, 2010

lazy sunday

You want to know one of the best parts of my vacation?  

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and I'm sure part of Monday will be fabulous as well (until I have to work in the afternoon).

Is that pathetic that I went to Las Vegas from Monday - Thursday and I've enjoyed my days at home just as much?  This is the first time I actually took a few days off from work after I got home from vacation and I've found it is the best thing ever. Usually I would have headed back to work bright and early Friday, and boy am I glad I didn't.  Troy and I both have colds (he is asleep in bed right now and it is 2:30 in the afternoon....a sure sign he is sick) so we really have just been hanging out doing nothing but playing with Khloe and resting.  

We did actually get up this morning and started really organizing the duplex.  I'm sure we had some good inspiration, as our bedroom is freezing cold and there were boxes floor to midway up the wall blocking our electric heater.  The only solution was to move them.  The only room left to organize is the basement.  Right now it is kinda in ruins.  The good news is that the base of my treadmill is in it's new position and now I just need the top put on.  Wonder what my excuse will be once it is ready to use?  

Khloe has been painting up a storm since we got her new table and paints.  Thank goodness because the laziness has set in this afternoon for me and nothing sounds better this gloomy day than sitting in my overstuffed chair with a blanket covering me, watching "The Little Mermaid," and cruising the internet.  Which leads me to my Amazon order that needs to be finished.

These are the books I'm looking at ordering


I know....it isn't really a nice title....and I'm not really fat, just a few 5 or 10 pounds to lose.  But I do really like Jackie Warner, for some unknown, odd reason.  She is just so no nonsense.  And who can't resist a title that says "How to get thin forever," even though I'm pretty sure I have about 10 other books like this in storage.

This one is a little bit nicer.  It is the follow up to "Gorgeously Green."  I loved that book and my sister recently got this one and I'm interested in trying to make my own laundry soap, so I think I'll give it a whirl.

I'm sure I need one more thing to finish out my order.  It can't be Zotz or gummy peaches though, because I got those last time and I thought Troy would have me hung.  He has been trying to get me to lay off the candy.  I'm kind of an addict.

Well back to surfing....hope everyone is having a terrific lazy Sunday like me!

No comments: