Thursday, August 12, 2010

thoughts

Today I am thinking....

I love my job and the people I get to spend time with

I love that Troy cleaned out the basement just so Khloe could ride her trike downstairs because it is a mosquito infested, hot, humid day (at least the basement is good for something now)

I love that Khloe is asking me all night to marry her (she has been watching Shrek 2)

I love Ace of Cakes
I love that I have great babysitters to watch my child while I work

I love that the weekend is thisclose and I get to go to the lake

I love when people leave nice comments on my blog...it is nice to feel loved

I love that fall is just around the corner and I finally feel like I will be able to get back to blogging, scrapbooking, and taking pictures


Random thoughts, I know, but I thought it was high time I had a positive blog post instead of a negative one

1 comment:

Rajean B. said...

Random thoughts...but a wonderful list of blessings.

Here's to hoping the fall brings back a real feeling of normal.