Monday, December 13, 2010

playing catchup

Ok so I'm only a week or so behind, as always, but here is some decorating of cupcakes we did for Khloe's birthday.  

I always make cupcakes for her to take to daycare for her birthday.  

The funny thing is it is always a different daycare each year for her birthday so it is always fun and new for that daycare.  

Ok so it isn't really funny, not for us anyways. 

And the tradition continues....next year....another new daycare.  Our provider told us a couple of weeks ago that she would be done with daycare in May.  It's a good thing Khloe isn't a trouble maker or I would start to think it was my kid driving the providers away.  We have had nothing but smiley faces everyday, so I shouldn't have to worry about that at least.
I didn't have quite the nervous breakdown that I had the last time our provider quit.  She only gave us 2 weeks...thankfully this time we got 6 months.  Plus I was planning to line someone up for summer anyways, so that gives us 9 months to either win the lottery so I can stay home or find someone new for the fall.

Thank God we are on to Preschool after that.  I can't handle this daycare stuff anymore.





 

Troy was really hamming it up for the camera so I thought I would do the same.


No comments: