Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011

I have been thinking a lot about goals for the new year. I had so many goals for the past year....remember my scrapbook page a week idea? I did really well for about 6 months. Then the move came and the new salon.

I really wanted to learn how to sew....I did pretty good. Remember the bean bags and Khloe's belt? Ok so I think the beanbags are still laying on my table half done. Whoops...

I had a few other personal goals that I didn't share, which I'm now glad about because I didn't accomplish too many of those.

Oh and then there was my absolute brilliant idea of taking a picture a day for 365 days (I did make it 139 days). Of all the goals this was my favorite and I only wish I had stuck to it. Those pictures say so much about our life last year. Things I would have forgotten about had I not had a picture to remember it. So on that note I'm pretty sure you will see that goal published again this year and as hard as it may be I am going to do my absolute best to stick to it and I definitely want to pass the challenge on to my blog readers...especially those with small children. It is a great way to document your year without writing things down. Here are some of my favorites. 











Hopefully I will do a little better this year.

No comments: