Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm still here


Things have been staying very busy around here for the past month....unfortunately most of it has to do with being sick!!! We just can't seem to shake these colds that we have been carrying around with us. I think we are finally on the road to recovery. Due to being sick....I haven't really gotten any use out of my camera lately, so I wanted to post an old picture. This was taken by our sitter Jessica one day when she took Khloe to the park. I LOVED IT!!!! I think it was taken with her phone so the quality wasn't the greatest, but it is way to cute of a picture not to use. I think it improved a little bit in Photoshop. I've got a BIG project I'm working on and wanted to use this picture in it! Don't worry I'll keep you posted. I'm really excited about it...Troy doesn't even know about it...until he reads this and wonders what the heck is going on. He gets a little nervous when I bring up the word "project."

There are also going to be some new changes to my blog in the next month or so. Be sure to check back around the first of November! It will be pretty exciting I think!

No comments: