Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi everyone! For those of you who don’t know me….I have been married to my husband Troy for 5 years and we have a 2 year old daughter, Khloe.

Most of my nights after Khloe goes to bed are spent scrapping, looking at blogs, and doing DIY projects. Unfortunately for about the first year after Khloe was born I didn’t get ANY scrapbooking done. I chalk this up to having a child who didn’t (and still doesn’t) want to sleep! So, a lot of the pages that you will see posted are going to be me, playing catch up with her album.

I started this blog after Khloe was born to post pictures for family and friends and keep everyone updated on our life. You will continue to see lots of pictures of our little girl and our life. In addition, I recently decided to start posting scrapbook page ideas, DIY projects, challenges, and just fun things that I come across. I will also be keeping the blog up to date with scrapbooking events that I’m hosting.

My hope is to inspire and encourage people to keep doing what they love. Even if you only have a half hour a day, it’s important to spend time doing something that makes you happy!

If you ever have any questions on any of the projects I do or materials I use, or if you just want to chat, please email me at paperscrappin@q.com

No comments: