Tuesday, February 22, 2011

laziness

I have a bad case of the lazies (is that a word?) lately.  I really haven't felt like doing much of anything. 

Right now I'm lying on the couch recovering from a root canal.  I really would never even wish that on my worst enemy.  Wow that was not fun.  The worst part is I still have to go back 2 more times to finish it.  Aughhh.  They claim the worst part is over and I can only hope they are telling the truth.  Although the throbbing going on in my mouth right now might be the worst part.  I caved and called the dentist for a prescription because I don't think my ibuprofen helped one little bit.  Troy is headed to the pharmacy soon to pick up my Tylenol with codeine to help put me out of my misery.

Khloe is zonked out in her bed with strep infection and croup.  At least the fever and throwing up has stopped.  She is starting to get some of her sass back, which can only mean that she is feeling better.

I don't have much hope for the rest of the week as far as how we will feel, but hopefully we will all be feeling good by the weekend!  And hopefully my bout of laziness will wear off by then too!


No comments: