Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aaden


I'm an aunt...again!!! My sister and brother-in-law have adopted a little boy! He is the cutest little guy....as you can see from the picture.

Heidi and Mark have waited a long time for this day and we are all so excited for them! Hopefully Aaden lets them get a little sleep tonight, because I know the past couple of days have been exhausting for them.

I will post a LOT more pictures, but this weekend was a little exhausting for us all. This was Khloe's first stay in motel....I know...we really don't get out much! :) Anyways, she did not sleep the greatest, which of course means we didn't either. So I am headed to bed shortly! But I will try to post some more pictures tomorrow night. If I can figure out how to do a video....Heidi has one of those cool Flip camcorders and got the cutest video of Khloe holding Aaden. I'll try to work my magic on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Anliker's said...

He is absolutely adorable! Tell Heidi 'Congratulations' from me!