Thursday, August 20, 2009

Changes

Ohhh where to begin....

This last month has flown by. There have been a few changes around our house. First and foremost Khloe is getting so much bigger every day. She seems to just keep growing. Along with that comes more vocabulary. She has definitely learned and now understands the word "NO." She likes to use it a lot now. If she wasn't so cute the way she says it we would probably be having more problems. Sometimes I have to turn my head so she doesn't see me smiling!

As you can tell from the pictures she is loving sweet corn. Which has now come to an end. She has also been working hard on "swimming" in her bathtub. She likes to put her ears, eyes, nose, and mouth (drinks a little too) in the water now. It sometimes can be a fight to get her out. Usually the water gets drained out and Khloe is still laying in the tub hoping for more.

Books have become the favorite around our house. "If you give a pig a pancake" gets read at least 10 times a day. I think there is another one called "If you give a mouse a cookie." I think I need to go hunt that down so we can get a little variety!

Our babysitter that we have had since Khloe was born is leaving for college tomorrow! :( We will miss you Jessica!!!!! Khloe has had so much fun with her and loved going out to her house and seeing all of the kittys, puppies, cows, chickens and sheep.

Tomorrow is the start of daycare....I wonder who will cry more?!?! I'll let you know!

Holly

No comments: