Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking


Alright so I finally started playing around with the digital scrapbooking and here was my first project I finished. This was a picture from 3 years ago that I always liked. I just added a frame around it and the word 'treasure' at the bottom. It really adds a lot to the picture! So now.....I'm hooked. This could be a dangerous hobby that occupies a lot of time! Although once I got the hang of it I'm surprised at how easy it is! Don't worry I'll get back to posting pictures of Khloe...I know that is what everyone wants to see. Just had to play around a little with this one!

We are planning to head to the zoo on Friday...if the weather holds out. It is looking like it might rain. Hopefully we can go and have some nice weather. I'm excited to take Khloe to the zoo. She is going to LOVE it!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the pic Holly!!! Good work! You could start another business! :)